Education is a form of deferred gratification– Paul Flanagan
–the plane about to take off, fasten your seat belt!–Welcome aboard!, Started as a simple idea of recording down experiences i go through while abroad but later turned into a long exciting adventure of story telling the culture shocks and mix ups...this is my world, follow me... .Feel free to comment,rate or just hit me up for a guest Blog!. I will try to blog whenever i get the chance!. peace.
Blogs Avenue Member
- RT @Knownafrique: Interesting developments in the Kenya Copyright industry...We thought u should know as we follow these developments! http… 1 month ago
- @tomitzz Hey Andrei - I'm in Nairobi these days. Would love to hear what you are up to lately? 1 month ago
- RT @PawameAfrica: Participating in the #Leap2 innovation challenge at #Nailab #startup #crowdfunding https://t.co/5Z9zBwTgKL 1 month ago
- .@Doodleledo Nairobi well under way! Fun day doodling away as we learn about mental health! #doodleledonairobi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @KenyaPower_Care - Gem Lane, Kileleshwa(Nrb) out of power since midnight of 7th/April. Scheduled maintenance? Please confirm. Thanks 3 months ago
log in here…
Started as a simple idea of recording experiences but later turned into a long exciting adventure of story telling about the culture shocks and mix ups...this is my world, follow me...
- 43,583 hits