In my end year Note, i mentioned something about video projects am working on now just for the records of my experiences abroad….so far its going well. Just did the 7th footage(video log7) and its very exciting.This past weekend, spent some time touring the city. A friend was in Town, and we visited the museum thing downtown, the Torino tower(its called “Mole”)… when you are up there(167m), you get to see the beautiful Turin.The shooting was at night..so nice..i tried taking some pictures but due to much lighting there are not so good but anyways you can have a look. Other than that, 2010 has started on a good note and hope for the best in the coming months. My theme of the year: “Don’t ever look back to know why you are in the current state but look back only to check the kind of progress you have made and above all put all the focus to archieve the best.” i will stick to that till i see the results.
–the plane about to take off, fasten your seat belt!–Welcome aboard!, Started as a simple idea of recording down experiences i go through while abroad but later turned into a long exciting adventure of story telling the culture shocks and mix ups...this is my world, follow me... .Feel free to comment,rate or just hit me up for a guest Blog!. I will try to blog whenever i get the chance!. peace.
Blogs Avenue Member
- RT @Knownafrique: Well said @Linigadz.Many thanks to @InnoJusticeAfri Tech innovations to disrupt legal industry businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/Tech… v… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Knownafrique: Interesting developments in the Kenya Copyright industry...We thought u should know as we follow these developments! http… 5 months ago
- @tomitzz Hey Andrei - I'm in Nairobi these days. Would love to hear what you are up to lately? 5 months ago
- RT @PawameAfrica: Participating in the #Leap2 innovation challenge at #Nailab #startup #crowdfunding https://t.co/5Z9zBwTgKL 5 months ago
- .@Doodleledo Nairobi well under way! Fun day doodling away as we learn about mental health! #doodleledonairobi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
log in here…
Started as a simple idea of recording experiences but later turned into a long exciting adventure of story telling about the culture shocks and mix ups...this is my world, follow me...
- 44,167 hits