Live Webinar: Learn how to add BIRT Reporting to JSF Applications using RichFaces – Reserve my seat now!
When: February 9, 2010 at 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST / 7 PM GMT
Duration: 40 minutes, includes a Q & A session
In this technical session co-sponsored by Exadel, you will be introduced to the popular open source Eclipse BIRT technology and learn how to easily add reporting and data visualizations to JSF web applications. You will find out about the capabilities of the BIRT designer and run-time engine and how to easily create tables, graphs, and charts using a drag-and-drop design paradigm.
Register and learn about the popular RichFaces JSF component library, the new integration available with BIRT, and see a demonstration on how to seamlessly add BIRT reports to JSF applications.
Attendees will learn:
- About using the BIRT designer
- How to add rich data visualizations and reports based on BIRT into JSF applications
- How to wrap a BIRT report as a JSF component
- Techniques to pass parameters for more dynamic and filtered reports
- How to make page updates fast, using RichFaces’ AJAX capabilities
If you have any questions, please email info
The BIRT-Exchange team
Connect with us!
If you do not want to receive Actuate promotional information you can opt-out here.